High School Diploma
What Can Getting Your GED Mean for You?
For many people, not getting a high school diploma has meant missing out on some key opportunities. The good news is you don’t have to re-enroll and complete your secondary education in order to continue on your journey. Here are a few things you can do with a GED.
- Get a Better Job: Many employment opportunities require a high school diploma or equivalent, so this is your chance to open more doors and compete with others for better positions. When this happens, you can improve your earning potential as well.
- Earn a Promotion: Employees who demonstrate they have a continual desire to learn and improve are the ones that managers look to advance. Getting your GED is one way to let your bosses know you want something more out of your career.
- Go to College: Before applying for a college, you’ll need some type of educational diploma. Once you have your GED, there are several institutes of higher learning that will welcome you. From there, the possibilities are endless. You, too, can have a chance to pursue a path that can lead to your dream career.
- Gain Satisfaction From the Accomplishment: Simply being able to show that you have earned a diploma can be a confidence builder. It can also be an inspiration to your family if many members haven’t completed their secondary education.
When you attain your GED, you put yourself in the driver’s seat when it comes to moving forward in life. Consider where you want to go and how this diploma can help you get there.
FIND COLLEGES FOR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
2 schools found
Institution Level: Less than 2 years
Location:925 Oak Street Scranton, Pennsylvania 18515 United States
Penn Foster's accredited high school diploma — your way
Earning a High School Diploma is one of life’s greatest accomplishments. Having a diploma can open so many opportunities…college, promotions, pay raises, new careers, or even just the sense of pride and confidence that comes with such an achievement.
Many who are looking to earn their High School Diploma often can’t, or would prefer not to attend traditional, regularly scheduled high school classes. For those looking to earn their High School Diploma on their schedule, Penn Foster High School offers the perfect solution. With our flexible online format, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want.
Penn Foster High School is one of the largest regionally accredited online high schools in the country and has educated millions of students looking to earn their High School Diploma. When students complete their program they are awarded a regionally accredited High School Diploma, not a GED.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster High School To Earn Their High School Diploma Online:
- All learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- With Penn Foster High School, students earn a regionally accredited High School Diploma.
- Students have the option to choose a high school program with career concentrations in the areas of health care, information technology, carpentry, electrical, and plumbing.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster High School’s affordable tuition with 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing and interview tips, job search techniques, and much more.
Penn Foster High School is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster High School is also regionally accredited for grades 9 through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for Colleges and Schools. Penn Foster High School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools. All Penn Foster programs are affiliated with DANTES, which qualifies U.S. military personnel for tuition reimbursement.
Type: Private For-Profit
Institution Level: Less than 2 years
Location:661 W Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena, CA 90247
At UEI you can get career training and skills that will help you create a future you can be proud of. We believe that every student should have the opportunity to have a better future and will work with you to help make that happen. Our supportive faculty and staff are committed to helping you reaching your goals, even when challenges arise. From help with finding the right career path to finding the right employer after you graduate, UEI is committed to being your partner in success. Together, we can change your life.